Collegamenti utili

Le Avventure della mia Fantasia, blog ammiraglio ricco di contenuti.
Il canale di Youtube.

domenica 22 gennaio 2012

Francesco Paissan left Cadine and moved to United States of America

Francesco Paissan was born in Cadine (Trentino Alto Adige - Italy) in the 1880s. He was my mum's Grandfather.
Francesco Paissan left Cadine in 1908 and moved to the United States of America, where he died in 1947. May the town where he lived be called Clansville? I don't find any town called so in USA (I find it in UK and South Africa indeed).
Paissan surname could have been changed. Paissan families in South America changed their surname in Paizan, Paysan and many other variants.

If any descendant knows something about Francesco Paissan, please contact me. My mum is interested in his life.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento